Multi-Site Business: UCaaS Unique Benefits
Multi-site businesses benefit from an integrated unified communications and cloud phone system.
When a business spans more than one location, the cost and complexity of maintaining a conventional phone system can present major challenges. These include large investments in PBX (public branch exchange) telephone systems at each site, as well as the cost of maintaining these systems. Additionally, customers often cannot reach your employees in various locations from a single company number, or employees cannot direct extension-dial coworkers in other offices.
In this white paper, you’ll learn how a cloud phone system is uniquely suited for businesses with multiple locations.
A few of the benefits discussed:
- Eliminates the expense of PBX hardware/software (including upgrades and maintenance) at each location.
- Streamlines phone-line management—i.e., eliminates the need for costly trunk lines, PRIs, or bonded T1s from each business location to the telco.
- Cuts the costs and complexities of business exchange line connectivity.
- Allows customers to leverage the latest technologies and updates provided by the UCaaS and cloud phone system provider.
- Provides the synergies of a true unified approach, including integration with other modalities like video, voice, chat, etc.
Adapted from RingCentral Multi-Site Businesses Benefit from Integrated Cloud Communications White Paper