Using CCaaS services to connect your business’s touchpoints can improve a customer’s experience with your brand, increase sales, and increase customer loyalty. You’ve likely heard a lot about contact center as a service in recent years, and you’re probably familiar with the benefits this cloud technology provides. In this blog, we’ll take a step further to highlight the benefits of an omnichannel contact center solution in creating a truly integrated customer experience. We’ll cover:
- What is an omnichannel CCaaS experience?
- What are the benefits of an omnichannel CCaaS experience?
- How do I create an omnichannel CCaaS experience?
- What can I expect from an omnichannel contact center?
What is an Omnichannel CCaaS Experience?
An omnichannel CCaaS experience is a progression from the multi-channel model, where agents communicate via multiple channels such as phone, email, and webchat but may not have access to previous customer interactions due to a lack of visibility. This multi-channel model can be frustrating for customers as they must repeat information and submit multiple inquiries.
In an omnichannel contact center, communication is supported and integrated, meaning a conversation can be maintained across multiple channels. This level of integration provides customers with a truly seamless user experience.
What are the Benefits of an Omnichannel CCaaS Solution?
Because an omnichannel CCaaS solution is truly seamless, agents have access to a robust feature set, including a history of interactions with customers. This allows agents to view real-time communications across multiple channels, so the customer can use whichever method they prefer and still receive the support they desire. Creating an omnichannel experience for your customers is important not only to ensure a seamless user experience, but also for:
- Overall experience
- Omnichannel CCaaS allows customers to get in immediate contact with your business if they have questions or need assistance.
- The quick transitions from channel to channel also prevent customers from being frustrated with the process.
- Customer loyalty and positive brand association
- Positive customer experiences can boost brand loyalty because users appreciate prompt customer service
- Customers that have a good experience with your business the first time are more likely to become returning purchasers.
- A good user experience can also boost your brand’s image within the consumer’s mind, leading them to recommend your business to others.
- Organizational efficiency
- Customers can continue the conversation across multiple channels allowing for quicker call resolution.
- Integration of channels makes the service experience effortless for both the agent and the customer.
How Do I Create an Omnichannel Experience?
You may be unsure about how to start the process of creating an omnichannel experience for your customers. A few steps you should take before migrating to an omnichannel CCaaS solution include:
- Understand your target customer’s behavior
- Knowing how customers behave across all channels will allow you to understand what you want the experience to be like throughout all points of contact.
- Use data to your advantage
- If you have access to data regarding your user traffic, it can help you understand customer behavior and create an omnichannel solution that will best suit their needs.
- Partner with a cloud advisor
- A cloud advisor will be able to assess your business’ CCaaS requirements and connect you with a provider to create a seamless, omnichannel experience.
What Can I Expect from an Omnichannel Contact Center?
AI is often used to increase efficiency in an omnichannel CCaaS environment and ascertain the best channel within which to communicate. This level of automation ensures that your agents can spend time on the activities that drive customer satisfaction.
Technology that facilitates unlimited integrations allows organizations to optimize their current technology stack while also taking advantage of the robust capabilities of a UCaaS platform.
Having a cloud-based Contact Center means you are not restricted to a particular location. Furthermore, outsourcing the system to a trusted Contact Center as a Service provider (CCaaS) reduces the burden on your IT team.
Agents and supervisors can access reports which enable them to monitor and optimize performance.
Scalability ensures that your team can answer every call, SMS, or email—even during peak times.
Ready to Create a Seamless Customer Experience?
Allowing customers to access information anytime, through any channel, and from whatever device they prefer is crucial for maintaining a seamless customer service experience. At Optus, we want to build a simple, secure, and cost-effective CCaaS strategy to help you drive business outcomes. Book a discovery session with us today and learn how we can help you create a personalized omnichannel experience.
Book a discovery session→